100 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Pagoda Enclosure, (1) set of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded panel mount inlets to (5) NEMA L21-20, 20 Amp locking receptacles, NEMA 3R Weather Resistant.
Live Events, Convention Centers, Industrial
This box can be powered from a generator, a panel or a larger distribution box. This distribution box can be used at outdoor events to provide 20 Amp locking receptacle power. The locking receptacles help prevent arcing. The receptacles can be used to power lights, effects and audio equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty molded rubber enclosure is fully insulated and resistant to shock, impact and corrosion.
- Breakers are mounted under hinged lid for enhanced safety.
- Stackable and compact for easy storage and portability.
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level.
- Rating: 100 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H,N,G), 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC
- Environmental Rating: NEMA 3R Weather Resistant
- Input: (1) set of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded panel mount inlets
- Output: (5) NEMA L21-20, 20 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC locking receptacles
- Feed Thru: None
- Overcurrent Protection: (5) 20 Amp, 3 Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
- Overall Dimensions: 11.5" L x 11.5" W x 14" H
- Weight: 32 lbs
cULus Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.