100 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Hammerhead Enclosure, (1) 100 Amp Class L panel mount inlet to (1) 100 Amp Class L panel mount receptacle, (4) 60 Amp Class L panel mount receptacles, (1) NEMA L21-20, 20 Amp locking receptacle and (3) NEMA L5-20, 20 Amp locking receptacles, Weather Resistant
Provides power directly to communication systems and alternate distribution units in military bases, camps and air fields.
Features & Benefits
- Fully insulated heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure is resistant to shock, impact and corrosion
- Breakers are located under hinged windows for enhanced protection
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level
- Rating: 100 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H,N,G), 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Environmental Rating: Weather Resistant
- Input: (1) 100 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Class L panel mount inlet
(1) 100 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Class L panel mount receptacle
(4) 60 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Class L panel mount receptacles
(1) NEMA L21-20, 20 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, locking receptacle
(3) NEMA L5-20, 20 Amp, Single Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, locking receptacles
- Feed Thru: None
- Overcurrent Protection:
(1) 100 Amp, 3 Pole branch-rated main breaker
(1) 100 Amp, 3 Pole branch-rated circuit breaker
(4) 60 Amp, 3 Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
(3) 20 Amp, Single Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
(1) 20 Amp, 3 Pole branch-rated circuit breaker
- Dimensions: 13" L x 18" W x 22" H
- Approximate Weight: 80 lbs.
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.