100 Amp, Single Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, Pagoda Jr. Enclosure, (1) 100 Amp stage pin inlet to (5) NEMA 5-20, 20-Amp duplex receptacles, Feed Thru, NEMA 1 Indoor
This box is fed from a larger distribution box and provides power from a stage pin inlet to NEMA 5-20 duplex receptacles for smaller lights and related equipment. The feed thru feature allows multiple boxes to be placed along the same feed.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty molded rubber enclosure is fully insulated and resistant to shock, impact and corrosion.
- Circuit breakers are mounted under hinged lid for enhanced protection.
- Stackable and compact for easy storage and convenient portability.
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level.
- Rating: 100 Amp, 3 Phase (H,N,G), 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC
- Environmental Rating: NEMA 1 Indoor
- Input: (1) 100 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, stage pin inlet
- Output: (5) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, duplex receptacles
- Feed Thru: (1) 100 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, stage pin receptacle
- Overcurrent Protection: (5) 20 Amp, Single-Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
- Overall Dimensions: 8.5" L x 8.5" W x 11" H
- Weight: 16 lbs
cULus Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.