PowerGATE Power Input Panels are permanently mounted outside a building. A portable generator is connected to the panel using 4/0 feeder cable with Cam-type Series 16 connectors. The PowerGATE Power Input Panel is permanently connected to a transfer switch used to safely switch the building electrical supply from utility line power to the portable generator.
- Gas/Service Stations
- Convenience Stores
- Hardware Stores
- Department Stores
- Emergency Services
- Housing Complexes
- Publically Traded Companies (per Sarbanes-Oxley Act)
- Security Firms
Features & Benefits:
- The PowerGATE Power Input Panel is safe, convenient and economical means of connecting emergency generator power to a building, in conjunction with a transfer switch
- Cables with 16 Series Cam-type Connectors can connect directly to the inputs, saving crucial time in emergency situations
- Cables drop downward for lowest profile against wall
- Tamper proof design limits access to connected cables
- Weatherproof construction for installation on building exterior ensures long life
- Dead front panel covers all exposed electrical parts for added safety
- Individual cable holes restrict access reducing theft
Rating: 1200 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 3 Delta 208Y/120 VAC
1200 Amp, Wye 240 VAC
Environmental Rating: TYPE 3R Rainproof
Input: (3) Sets of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color coded panel mount inlets
Ouput: Copper Bus Bar with 1/2" Holes
Enclosure: Powder coated 12 gauge galvanized steel
Overall Dimensions: 58.91"D x 35.8" W x 31" D
56" H x 35" W x 30" D
Weight: 485lbs. or 475lbs.
ETL Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada
Custom configurations are available. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.