19 Pin, 6-circuit, 20 Amp, 600 VAC LSC19 female inline connector, flat cable strain relief, solder or crimp termination
Motion Picture & Television Production, Church Production, Outdoor Events, Entertainment Theatre, Concert Touring, Convention Centers, Sporting Events, OEM
Connecting power to six circuits of theatrical or motion picture luminaires. Assembly or repair of 6-circuit lighting extension cables and equipment cables including dimmer packs.
Features & Benefits
- Clamp Type Strain Relief is specifically designed for Lex Products 6-circuit flat cable, catalog #12/14FC
- Machined aluminum housing with hard anodized finish provides maximum durability.
- Precision machined threads on coupling ring and female housing provide ease of mating and long life.
- Thermoplastic insulating sleeve prevents stray wire strands from potentially energizing the housing.
- Female contacts employ a sophisticated tempered spring to ensure a low resistance connection and maintain constant pressure over the life of the device.
- Flexible rubber contact inserts promote individual pin and socket alignment for reliable connections.
- Rating: 20 Amp, 600 VAC
- Housing Material: Machined aluminum, black anodized finish
- Insert: Rubber
- Agency Approvals: UL Recognized
- Termination Type: choice of Solder or Crimp
- Conductor Size: #12 AWG or #14 AWG (Sockets included, crimp tool required)
- Strain Relief Type: Clamp for use with flat cable
Requests for custom configurations are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.