Enclosed rack mount power distribution module, 1RU, (1) 20 Amp PowerCON connector In/Thru (front) to (6) NEMA 5-15 15 Amp receptacles (rear), and (2) NEMA 5-15, 15 Amp receptacles (front) out, 1 circuit
Audio, Concerts, Live Events, Motion Picture and Television Production, Theatrical
Rack mount power distribution modules are a convenient method for adding power receptacles to any standard 19" rack - permanent and portable.
Features & Benefits
- PowerCON feed thru
- Modules mount in standard 19" permanent and rolling racks
- Modules are fully enclosed making them portable
- Easy to install and reconfigure for range of needs
- Indicator lights included for clear circuit identification
- Silk screened numbers for easy circuit identification
- Branch-rated circuit protection
- Anodized black metal construction is lightweight and durable to withstand years of use
- ETL Listed to UL standards
*The ETL Mark is an accepted demonstration of product compliance in both the United States and Canada.
- Size: 1RU
- Environmental Rating: NEMA 1 Indoor
- Input: (1) 20 Amp PowerCON connector (front)
Rear: (6) NEMA 5-15, 15 Amp receptacles
Front: (2) NEMA 5-15, 15 Amp receptacles
- Feed Thru: Front: (1) 20 Amp PowerCON connector (front)
- Overcurrent Protection: Front: (1) 15 Amp thermal magnetic breakers
- Number of Circuits: 1
- Dimensions: 19" W x 1.75" H x 3.75" D
ETL Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.