20 Amps per circuit, 6-circuit, Break Out Box, Bento enclosure, LSC19 inline male on 12 inch 12/14 TPR tail to (6) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp Edison circuits wired in parallel to (6) 20 Amp stage pin receptacles, NEMA 1 Indoor.
Additional model available with mounting holes on a metal handle and on the back to allow vertical or horizontal mounting on a truss or pole.
Breaks an industry standard 6-circuit lighting cable into a combination of NEMA 5-20 and stage pin receptacles, which is ideal for applications using lights when a combination of both plug types are needed.
Features & Benefits
- Combination of NEMA 5-20 and stage pin receptacles allows convenient connections when lights with both types of plugs being used
- Optional model available that enables easy mounting or horizontally with C-clamp
- Heavy-duty extruded engineered thermoplastic enclosure is electrically insulated and resistant to shock, impact and corrosion
- End plate grips for easy handling in tight spaces, and collapsible handle available on standard model
- Stackable and compact for easy storage
- Rating: 20 Amp, 6-circuit, 120 VAC
- Environmental Rating: NEMA 1 Indoor
- Input: (1) 20 Amps per circuit, 6-circuit, 120 VAC, LSC19 inline male on 12 inch 12/14 TPR tail
- Output: (3) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC duplex receptacles wired in parallel to (6) 20 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC stage pin receptacles
- Feed Thru: None
- Overcurrent Protection: None
- Dimensions: 11.5" L x 5.9" W x 7.6" H
- Approximate Weight: 6.7 lbs.
Custom configurations, labeling and connectors are available. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.