20 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Brick Enclosure, (1) 20 Amp pin & sleeve tail to (3) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp duplex receptacles, convenient ON/OFF toggle switch, NEMA 1 Indoor.
Used in shelters and tents to provide convenient 20 Amp household type receptacles to power lights, computers, and light tools on expeditionary military bases or camps.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure is fully insulated and resistant to shock, impact and corrosion
- Breakers are mounted under protective cover for enhanced safety
- Rating: 20 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H,N,G), 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC
- Environmental Rating: NEMA 1 Indoor
- Input: (1) 20 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, IEC60309 pin & sleeve inlet on 18” tail
- Output: (3) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, Single Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, duplex receptacles
- Feed Thru: None
- Overcurrent Protection: (3) 20 Amp branch-rated circuit breakers
- Dimensions: 16" L x 4.5" W x 2.75" H
- Weight: 9 lbs.
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.