Molded Y Cable Assemblies
20 Amp Molded Y cable assemblies are used with portable distribution boxes to power lights, computers and light tools in shelters and tents in expeditionary applications.
Features & Benefits
- Thermoplastic resin "Y" premold bonds the cables and fully encapsulates conductors, providing superior strain relief and secure terminations
- Thermoplastic elastomer "Y" overmold absorbs impact and provides an insulated gripping surface for safe handling
- Flexible molded "Y" strain relief extends cable life and eliminates need for mesh grip
- Cable strain relief on boxes provides cord retention and maintains secure terminations
- Heavy-duty 10/3 SEOOW cable (75 foot overall length)
- Molded thermoplastic elastomer portable boxes are extremely durable and resistant to harsh chemicals
- NEMA 3R receptacle covers are UL Listed for wet locations when covers closed
- Receptacle covers feature heavy-duty stainless steel springs
- Nylon watertight IEC pin & sleeve plug is impact and chemical resistant
- Rating: 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 20 Amp 125 VAC
- Male Connector: 20 Amp, 125 VAC, IEC Pin & Sleeve
- Cable: 10/3 SEOOW, 75 foot overall length
- Female Receptacles: (2) boxes with (1) 20 Amp 125 VAC duplex receptacle
Requests for custom lengths, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.