200 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Hammerhead Enclosure, (1) 200 Amp Class L panel mount inlet to (2) 100 Amp Class L panel mount receptacles, (4) 60 Amp Class L panel mount receptacles and (1) NEMA 5-20 20 Amp duplex receptacle, Weather Resistant
Military, Heavy Duty Industrial
Provides power directly to communication systems and power distribution units for military bases, camps and air fields.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure is fully insulated and resistant to shock, impact and corrosion
- Circuit breakers are located under hinged lid for enhanced protection
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level
- Rating: 200 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H,N,G), 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Environmental Rating: Weather Resistant
- Input: (1) 200 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Class L panel mount inlet
(2) 100 Amp, 3 Phase,4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Class L panel mount receptacles
(4) 60 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Class L panel mount receptacles
(1) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, 1 Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, duplex receptacle
- Feed Thru: None
- Overcurrent Protection:
(2) 100 Amp, 3 Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
(4) 60 Amp, 3 Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
(1) 20 Amp, Single Pole branch-rated circuit breaker
- Enclosure Type: Hammerhead
- Dimensions: 13" L x 18" W x 22" H
- Approximate Weight: 80 lbs.
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.