200 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Military Style Enclosure, (1) set of (5) 16 Series Cam-Type color coded panel mount inlets to (2) 100 Amp MIL-DTL-22992 receptacles, (4) 60 Amp MIL-DTL-2292 receptacles, and (1) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp GFCI duplex receptacle, Weather Resistant, includes one 10' 1/0 tail set.
Military, Heavy Duty Industrial
Provides power to smaller distribution units, environmental control units, portable lights, and for expeditionary applications including base camps.
Features & Benefits
- Fully insulated heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure with HDPE top and bottom provides superior impact, weather, chemical, and shock resistance
- Units can be stacked, saving storage and space
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level
- Rating: 200 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H,N,G), 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Environmental Rating: Weather Resistant
- Input: (1) set of (5) 16 Series Cam-Type color coded panel mount inlets
(2) 100 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, MIL-DTL-22992 receptacles
(4) 60 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, MIL-DTL-22992 receptacles
(1) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, 1 Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, GFCI duplex receptacle
- Feed Thru: None
- Overcurrent Protection: All outlets are protected by branch circuit rated breakers
- Cable Set: 10' 1/0 Type W (5) Wire Female Cam-Type color coded tail set
- Enclosure Type: Military Style
- Dimensions: 26" L x 36" W x 18.5" H
- Weight: 185 lbs.
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.