Enclosed rack mount power distribution module, 2RU, (1) NEMA L14-30, 30 Amp locking In/Thru to (4) NEMA L5-30, 30 Amp locking receptacles; (2) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp duplex receptacles and (1) NEMA 5-20 20 Amp duplex receptacle (front), 4 circuits
Audio, Concerts, Live Events, Motion Picture and Television Production, Theatrical
Rack mount power distribution modules are a convenient method for adding power receptacles to any standard 19" rack - permanent or portable.
Features & Benefits
- Modules mount in standard 19" permanent and rollilng racks
- Modules are fully enclosed making them portable
- Easy to install and reconfigure for range of needs
- Branch-rated circuit protection
- Indicator lights included for clear circuit identification
- Silk screened numbers for easy circuit identification
- Anodized black metal construction is lightweight and durable to withstand years of use
- ETL Listed to UL Standards
*The ETL Mark is an accepted demonstration of product compliance in both the United States and Canada.
- Size: 2RU
- Environmental Rating: NEMA 1 Indoor
- Input: Front: (1) NEMA L14-30, 30 Amp locking inlet
- Output: Rear: (4) NEMA L5-30, 30 Amp locking receptacles, (2) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp duplex receptacles
Front: (1) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp duplex receptacle
- Feed Thru: Front: (1) NEMA L14-30, 30 Amp locking receptacle (front)
- Overcurrent Protection: (2) 30 Amp and (2) 20 Amp thermal magnetic breakers
- Number of Circuits: 4
- Dimensions: 19" W x 3.5" H x 5.5" D
ETL Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.