30 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Military Stye Enclosure, (1) 30 Amp pin & sleeve inlet to (3) 30 Amp pin & sleeve receptacles and (6) 20 Amp pin & sleeve receptacles, Weather Resistant
USMC MEPDIS-R 5kW Outdoor Box with Cord Sets and Spare Plugs. Used in shelters and tents to provide convenient 20 Amp household type receptacles to power lights, computers, and light tools for expeditionary applications.
Features & Benefits
- Fully insulated heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure with HDPE top and bottom provides superior impact, weather, chemical and shock resistance
- Tested and passed MIL-STD-810F for:
- High and low temperature shock
- Solar radiation
- Rain, salt, fog, sand, dust, icing and freezing rain
- Road mission
- Drop Test
- Hydraulic-magnetic circuit breakers prevent nuisance tripping at high temperatures
- Units can be stacked, saving storage and space
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level
- Rating: 30 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H,N,G), 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Environmental Rating: In accordance with MIL-STD-810F
- Input: (1) 30 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, IEC 60309 pin & sleeve inlet
(6) 20 Amp, Single Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, IEC 60309 pin & sleeve receptacles
(3) 30 Amp, Single Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, IEC 60309 pin & sleeve receptacles
- Feed Thru: None
- Overcurrent Protection:
(6) 20 Amp, Single Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
(3) 30 Amp, Single Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
- Cord Sets: (6) 50' 10/3 SEOW quad box extensions with
(2) NEMA L5-20 duplex receptacles
- Spare Connectors: (3) 30 Amp, Single Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, IEC 60309 pin & sleeve plugs
- Dimensions: 19" L x 18" W x 15" H
- Approximate Weight: Box 42.5 lbs., Cable 84 lbs., Total 126.5 lbs.
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.