40 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Military Enclosure, (1) 60 Amp MIL-DTL-22992 panel mount inlet (breakered at 40 Amps) to (12) 20 Amp MIL-C-5015 receptacles and (1) 60 Amp MIL-DTL-22992 receptacle (breakered at 40 Amps), Weather Resistant
Used in shelters and tents to provide convenient 20 Amp household type receptacles to power lights, computers, and light tools on expeditionary military bases or camps.
Features & Benefits
- The Lex Mobile Power (LMP) series features the same construction as the USMC MEPDIS-R units, which have been tested and passed the following MIL-STD-810F tests:
- High and low temperature shock
- Solar radiation
- Rain, salt, fog, sand, dust, icing and freezing rain
- Road mission
- Drop test
- Fully insulated heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure with HDPE top and bottom provides superior impact, weather, chemical and shock resistance
- Hydraulic-magnetic circuit breakers prevent nuisance tripping due to high temperatures
- Man portable
- Units can be stacked, saving storage and space
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level
- Rating: 40 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H,N,G), 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Environmental Rating: Weather Resistant
- Input: (1) 60 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, MIL-DTL-22992 panel mount inlet (breakered at 40 Amps)
(12) 20 Amp, Single Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, MIL-C-5015 receptacles
(1) 60 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, MIL-DTL-22992 receptacle (breakered at 40 Amps)
- Feed Thru: None
- Overcurrent Protection:
(1) 40 Amp, 3 Pole main circuit breaker
(1) 40 Amp, 3 Pole branch-rated circuit breaker
(12) 20 Amp, Single Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
- Dimensions: 18" L x 18" W x 15" H
- Approximate Weight: 40 lbs.
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.