The patented Lex Products Company Switch provides a safe and convenient means of supplying temporary power access. The space saving, metal enclosure provides both 16 Series Cam-type and lug-type outputs. Connections are protected by a 100% rated, electronic trip main breaker.
- Convention Centers
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Facilities
Company Switches provides enhanced safety and convenience when connecting temporary 3-phase power to portable equipment such as dimmer racks, audio racks and motor controls.
Features & Benefits
- The Lex PowerGATE™ Company Switches feature both Cam-type connectors and lugs, to accommodate both connection styles in one compact, connection chamber
- The connection chamber door is lockable and is also interlocked to the main breaker ensuring that no connections can be made or broken under load
- Both Cam and lug connections are behind the access door, eliminating accidental disconnection, unauthorized access and/or tampering with connections
- Because the PowerGATE™ Company Switch has one wiring chamber instead of two, the unit is far more compact
- The unique arrangement of the Cam and lug combination allows for both sets of cables to drape downward for a lower profile against the wall
- An integral LED worklight is provided in the connection chamber for ease of connection and enhanced safety
400 Amps, 3 Phase, 120/208VAC 65,000 AIC Electronic Main Breaker
- Output:(6) 16 Series Cam-type devices
- Black - phase
- Blue - phase
- Red - phase
- White (2) - neutral
- Green - ground
- Construction: 14 Gauge CRS
- Dimensions: 44.29" H x 20.28" W x 9.33" D
- Weight: 123 lbs.
UL and cUL Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.