400A Type W Bulk Cable. Constructed with Extra Hard Usage. 4/0 Type W Industrial Cable.
Price per foot. (25 foot minimum.) For lengths beyond 30 feet, add 30 feet to cart, then return to this product page and continue adding quantity until the desired length is reached. Or, call (888) 995-0710 to place your order.
Disaster Relief, Large Construction sites, Sports/Entertainment Events, Shipyards/Marine
Industrial Generators, Temporary Power Construction
Large Construction sites
Electrical Distribution such as; Shipyards/Marine, Local Municipalities
Features & Benefits
- Extra Hard Usage Double Layer Thermoset Jacket
- Available in 8 Colors Green, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Gray, Red, Brown and Black
- Custom "Legend" Printing available (call 888-995-0710)
- Provides Superior Durability Over Thermoplastic PPE
- Longer Cable Life
- Outperforms Thermoplastic PPE Heat & Flame Resistant - Will Not Melt
- Aid in Phase or Company Identification
- Prevent Mismating of Cable Types
- Company Brand Identification Along Entire Length of the Cable
- Theft Prevention
- Temperature Rating: -40°C to +90°C
- Industry Approvals: UL and MSHA listed
- Annealed Copper: per ASTM-B-172
- Flame Resistant
- Premium Inner Insulation: EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer (M-Class) rubber)
- Cable Dimensions:
Nominal Conductor O.D. 0.625"
Nominal Insultation Thickness 0.105"
Nominal O.D. 1.00"
400 A, 2000 VAC
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations and custom labeling are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.