50 Amp, Single Phase, 3 Pole, 4 Wire, 120/240 VAC, Pagoda Jr. Enclosure, (1) 50 Amp California-style locking inlet to (6) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, 120 VAC duplex receptacles, feed thru, NEMA 3R Weather Resistant.
Industrial, Emergency/Disaster Relief
This box can be fed directly from a generator or from a larger box and is able to provide temporary power in disaster relief situations. Applications include powering lights, pumps, fans and tools.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure is fully insulated and resistant to shock, impact and corrosion.
- Breakers are mounted under hinged lid for enhanced safety.
- Stackable and compact for easy storage and portability.
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level.
- Rating: 50 Amp, Single Phase (H,H,N,G), 3 Pole, 4 Wire, 120/240 VAC
- Environmental Rating: NEMA 3R Weather Resistant
- Input: (1) 50 Amp, Single Phase, 3 Pole, 4 Wire, 120/240 VAC, California-style locking inlet
- Output: (6) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, Single Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC duplex receptacles
- Feed Thru: (1) 50Amp, 3 Pole, 4Wire, 125/240 VAC, California-style locking receptacle
- Overcurrent Protection: (6) 20 Amp, Single Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
- Overall Dimensions: 8.5" L x 8.5" W x 11" H
- Weight: 16 lbs
cULus Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.