60 Amp, 4 Wire, 120/208 VAC, 3 Phase, 50/60 Hz, 6/5 Type PPE cable with commercial Class L connectors
A 4 Wire, 3 Phase cable extension (3 Pole + Neutral + Ground) used with Military portable power distribution systems
Cable assemblies feature standard power connectors of the U.S. Army. These assemblies are used to connect and distribute power between generators, power distribution equipment, mobile shelters and communications equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Recessed socket contacts within the insert create an arc suppressing chamber which helps enhance protection if connectors are separated under load
- A combination of grommets and seals provides waterproof protection when devices are mated or unmated, capped or uncapped
- Heavy-duty Type PPE cable provides 4 current carrying conductors plus 1 ground conductor
- 4-inch clear heat shrink included for user label customization
- Rating: 60 Amp, 120/208Y VAC, 3 Phase, 50/60 Hz
- Environmental Rating: Waterproof protection when devices are mated, unmated, capped or uncapped
- Male Connector: 3 Phase, 4 Wire, Grounding Commercial Class L (construction includes 5 pins)
- Cable Gauge: 6/5 Type PPE
- Female Connector: 3 Phase, 4 Wire, Grounding Commercial Class L (construction includes 5 contacts)
Requests for custom lengths, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.