60 Amp, 3 Phase, 3 Pole, 4 Wire, 277/480 VAC, Pagoda Enclosure, Pin & Sleeve plug on 34 inch 4/4 SOW-A cable tail to (3) 20 Amp switched and interlocked Pin & Sleeve receptacles, NEMA 1 Indoor.
Industrial, Convention Centers, Shipyards
The switched and interlocking receptacles provide safety and durability. The interlock mechanism prohibits the switch from being turned on unless the plug is fully inserted. The plug cannot be removed unless the switch is in the "OFF" position. The panel-mounted receptacles provide convenient power to welders, rotating machinery, portable equipment or other similar products.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure is fully insulated and resistant to shock, impact and corrosion.
- Breakers are mounted under hinged lid for enhanced safety.
- Switched and interlocked Pin & Sleeve receptacles prevent mating and unmating under load.
- Stackable and compact for easy storage and portability.
- Rating: 60 Amp, 3 Phase, 3 Pole, 4 Wire (H,H,H,G), 277/480 VAC
- Environmental Rating: NEMA 1 Indoor
- Input: (1) ME460P7W IEC-60309 60 Amp, 3 Phase, 3 Pole, 4 Wire, Pin & Sleeve plug on 34" 4/4 SOW-A cable tail
- Output: (3) ME420PM17 IEC-60309 20 Amp, 3 Phase, 3 Pole, 4 Wire, 277/480 VAC panel mount switched and interlocked Pin & Sleeve outlets
- Feed Thru: None
- Overcurrent Protection: All outlets are protected by branch circuit rated breakers
- Overall Dimensions: 11.5" L x 11.5" W x 13" H
- Weight: 32 lbs
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.