800 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, (2) sets of (5) 16 Series Cam-Type color-coded panel mount inlets to (4) 100 Amp MIL-DTL-22992 receptacles, (10) 60 Amp MIL-DTL-22992 receptacles, and (1) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp GFCI duplex receptacle, Weather Resistant
Provides power to smaller distribution units, environmental control units, command centers, and for expeditionary applications including base camps.
Features & Benefits
- Fully insulated heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure with HDPE top and bottom provides superior impact, weather, chemical, and shock resistance
- Units can be stacked, saving storage and space
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level and out of water
- Rating: 800 Amp, 3 Phase, (H,H,H,N,G) 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Environmental Rating: Weather Resistant
- Input: (2) sets of (5) 16 Series Cam-Type color coded panel mount inlets
(4) 100 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Class L MIL Spec receptacles
(10) 60 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Class L MIL Spec receptacles
(1) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, 1 Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, GFCI duplex receptacle
- Feed Thru: None
- Overcurrent Protection:
(2) 400 Amp, 3 Pole electronic input main circuit breakers
(4) 100 Amp, 3 Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
(10) 60 Amp, 3 Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
(1) 20 Amp, Single Pole branch-rated circuit breaker
- Enclosure: Military Style
- Dimensions: 35”L x 28”W x 36"H
- Approximate Weight: 287 lbs.
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.