The Lex PowerGATE™ Emergency Lighting Transfer Switch provides secure standby switching of house light circuits from normal to emergency power during an emergency situation.
- Entertainment Theatre
- Convention Centers
When a power loss occurs it is critical that emergency lighting systems turn on allowing people to make a safe exit from the building. The Lex Products ELTS provides a cost effective UL Listed 1008 transfer switch option which reduces the need for separate emergency lighting systems.
Features & Benefits
- Complies with code requirements for UL 1008 Emergency Lighting Systems
- 65,000 Amp short circuit current rating
- Electrically operated, mechanically held contactors switch both line and neutral
- 5 Second switch-time from normal power to standby power, ensures quick transfer is made, and accommodates standby power sources startup
- 1 Minute switch-time from standby power to normal power ensures that the normal power source is stable
- Allows selected existing dimmed house light circuits to also be used for emergency lighting, eliminating the need for dedicated emergency circuits and fixtures
- Both discrete and main feed models available in multiple circuit configurations
- Rating: 120/208 VAC, 20 Amp Circuits
- Input & Output Connections: Lugs and Terminal Blocks
- Overcurrent Protection: 20 Amp Type-J Fuses
- Agency Approvals:
UL 1008 Listed for Emergency Systems
2 Circuits 24" H x 24" W x 8"D
4-6 Circuits 30" H x 24" W x 8" D
8-10 Circuits 30" H x 30" W x 8" D
12-16 Circuits 36" H x 30" W x 8" D
Configurations with up to 30 circuits are available. Call for details.
cULus Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada
120/208VAC, 20 Amp Circuits
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.