20 Amp, 120 VAC, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, EverGrip molded MIL-DTL-5015 connectors on 12/3 SOOW cable.
EverGrip MIL-DTL-5015 cable extensions provide power from a portable power distribution box to tents and shelters to power lights, computers and other equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) product helps ensure systems compatibility
- Connector construction creates a bond between the cable and connector to provide superior strain relief and maintain secure terminations
- Connector construction encapsulates conductors to prevent short circuits due to stray conductors
- Connector design prevents pins and contacts from being pushed back into housing, extending cable assembly life
- Oil resistant thermoplastic elastomer connector overmold absorbs impact, protects internal conductors and is resistant to a wide variety of chemicals
- Flexible strain relief is molded to extend cable life
- MIL-DTL-5015 covers, attached with corrosion-resistant stainless steel chain and hardware, provide environmental sealing when connectors are not mated
- Connector alignment arrows allow easy mating and unmating
- Rating: 20 Amp, 120 VAC, 2 Pole, 3 Wire
- Male/Female Connector: 20 Amp Molded MIL-DTL-5015 16-10 Insert
- Cable: 12/3 AWG SOOW
Requests for custom lengths, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.