Features & Benefits
- Cage clamp terminations cannot loosen, eliminating the main cause of device failure.
- Does not require tools; simply finger-open and close the terminals.
- Saves labor.
- Two fast-travel assembly screws save labor.
- All-black color blends into scenery.
- Beefy external cord clamp provides excellent strain relief for a wide range of cord sizes.
DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY
Lex-Loc™ devices meet or exceed Hospital Grade U.S. tests. Devices conform to U.S. Standards for hospital equipment, #498 and #544, including:
- Abrupt plug removal (parallel to wall) test
- Ground contact temperature test
- Ground resistance test
- Grounding contact overstress test
- Assembly security test
- Mold stress relief test
- Crush test
- Cord grip strain relief tests
- Static cord pull test
- Rotary cord pull test
- Impact resistance test
- Mechanical drop test
Housing and Body: Nylon – Tough and resistant to a wide range of chemicals. UL Recognized for 125°C continuous use. UL 94V-2 Flammability Index. Beveled design to resist snagging.
Blades and Contacts: Solid brass for excellent conductivity
Terminal Cover: Clear polycarbonate – terminals visible
Assembly Screws: Two U-drive combination slot/crosshead
Accommodates 18/3 SJ through 10/3 S cable
Cord Accommodation (with inserts): .300"- .430"
Cord Accommodation (inserts removed): >.430"- .655"
Dielectric Withstand Voltage: >3,000V
Heat Rise: Maximum 30°C after 100 cycles at 150% of rated current
Current Interrupting: Yes
U.L. Listed File E57672
C.S.A. Certified File LR81290
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.