The LSC 6Circuit Live Multi-Cable Tester is the first portable 19-pin tester that tests and diagnoses cabling problems while the cable is still installed. Unlike conventional 19-pin testers which require cables to be tested from both ends, the tester plugs directly into the end of any energized, dimmed or undimmed six-circuit cable.
The LSC 6Circuit™ Live Tester's rugged solid rubber construction is a great addition to any tech toolbelt, or tool kit, or test bench.
Features & Benefits
- Tests LIVE 120 VAC 19 Pin cables and connectors
- Verifies power on each of the circuits
- Diagnoses both broken and swapped wires and pins
- Provides 3 diagnostic LEDs for each circuit, similar to popular electrician’s single-circuit testers
- Extremely convenient, compact and easy to use
- Durable rubber construction...a great addition to any tech tool kit
- Complete with canvas belt pouch
- 6 Independent Testers, each providing 3 Diagnostic LEDs.
- Ultrabright LED Display
- May be used with any standard 19-Pin 6-circuit power source
- Durable Solid Rubber Construction
- Specifically designed for LIVE circuit testing
Rating: 120 VAC
Enclosure Type: Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Dimensions: 5.5" L (with connector) x 2.47" W x 2.95" H
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.