(2) 100 Amp Type L mil spec military grade distribution box to (3) 60 Amp Type L mil spec Outlets.
Military, Heavy Duty Industrial
Provides power directly to larger loads, communication systems, and power distribution units in military bases, camps, and airfields.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty molded rubber enclosure provides shock, impact, corrosion and weather resistance for years of trouble-free service.
- Breakers located under hinged window, providing enhanced safety.
- NEMA 3R Weatherproof
- Input: (2) 100 A, 3 Ø, 4P5W, 120/208 VAC, Class L Mil Std Inlet
- Output: (3) 60 A, 3 Ø, 4P5W, 120/208 VAC Class L Mil Std Outlets
- Overcurrent Protection:
(2) 100 A, 3 Ø, Main Breaker
(3) 60 A, 3-Pole Branch Circuit Rated Breakers
- Dimensions: 13" x 18" x 22" H
- Weight: 80 lbs.
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.