The Lex Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) can perform closed transactions between (2) power sources when one needs to be taken down for maintenance or refueling. The ATS will automatically perform an open transition from one power source to another when a source fails for shuts down.
Critical electrical power applications including military communication and command centers, base camps, field hospitals, and communication systems where power must be reliably maintained.
Features & Benefits
- Capable of closed transitions during maintenance and open transitions during power failures
- Provides automatic closed transfer between good power sources without loss of power
- Monitors and displays voltage, frequency, and current of both power sources
- Fully automatic, manual, and remote operation, monitoring and control from a laptop or PC via Ethernet connection
- Connectors, breakers and displays are equipped with protective covers
- Durable, non-conductive rugged engineered plastic polymer enclosure provides weather and impact resistance
- Input: Accepts (2) maximum 250 Amp, 120/208Y VAC inputs
- Output: (1) 250 Amp, 3 Phase, 120/208Y VAC power output
- Switching: Sources may be any combination of utility or generator power.
- Open Transition:
Automatic open transition transfer to secondary source upon primary source fault or failure.
MEP 805 and 806 generators are supported for auto-start function. Auto-start function requires generator modification.
- Passive Closed Transition:
Upon command, ATS provides passive closed transition between two good power sources.
Transfer is timed to occur while sources are in phase, eliminating power interruption; synchronization not required.
Built-in color LCD display and industrial control panel.
Remote monitoring control via built-in Ethernet (TCP/IP) port and Windows application (provided).
- Monitoring: Voltage and frequency - individual measurements for each source, true RMS output current
- Logging: Entries include date, time, and measurements, and summary of power loss, alarm conditions and power transfers
- Dimensions: 30" L x 30" W x 25" H
- Approximate Weight: 185 lbs.
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.