100 Amp, Single Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, Bento Enclosure, stage pin plug on 12 inch type SC cable tail to (3) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp duplex receptacles split wired for (5) 20 Amp circuits, NEMA 1 Indoor
This compact unit provides convenient NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp duplex receptacles to power lights on motion picture and television sets.
Features & Benefits
- Hydraulic magnetic breakers will not nuisance trip at higher temperatures
- Stackable and compact for easy storage
- Heavy-duty extruded engineered thermoplastic enclosure is electrically insulated, resistant to shock,impact and corrosion
- Circuit breakers are mounted flush for easy access and numbered for easy circuit identification
- Collapsible handle and end plate grips for easy handling in tight spaces
- Rating: 100 Amp, Single Phase (H, N, G), 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC
- Environmental Rating: NEMA 1 Indoor
- Input: (1) 100 Amp stage pin plug on 12 inch type SC cable tail, Single Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC
- Output: (3) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, Single Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC duplex receptacles split wired for (5) 20 Amp circuits
- Feed Thru: None
- Overcurrent Protection: (5) 20 Amp hydraulic magnetic branch-rated circuit breakers
- Dimensions: 10.5" L x 5.9" W x 7.6" H
- Approximate Weight: 7.8 lbs.
UL and cUL Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.