100 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Military Style Enclosure, (1) 100 Amp MIL-DTL-22992 panel mount inlet to (2) 60 Amp MIL-DTL-22992 panel mount receptacles, (2) 60 Amp MIL-DTL-22992 panel mount receptacles (breakered at 40 Amps), and (4) 20 Amp MIL-DTL-5015 panel mount receptacles, Weather Resistant
Provides power to smaller distribution units, environmental control units, portable lights, and for expeditionary applications including base camps.
Features & Benefits
- Fully insulated heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure with HDPE top and bottom provides superior impact, weather, chemical, and shock resistance
- Units can be stacked, saving storage and space
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level
- Rating: 100 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H,N,G), 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Environmental Rating: Weather Resistant
- Input: (1) 100 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, MIL-DTL-22992 panel mount inlet
(2) 60 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, MIL-DTL-22992 panel mount receptacles
(2) 60 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, MIL-DTL-22992 panel mount receptacles (breakered at 40 Amps)
(4) 20 Amp, 1 Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, MIL-DTL-5015 panel mount receptacles
- Feed Thru: None
- Overcurrent Protection: All outputs are protected by branch circuit rated breakers
- Main Breaker: 100 Amp branch circuit rated breaker
- Enclosure Type: Military Style
- Dimensions: 26.5" L x 20" W x 18.5" H
- Weight: 110 lbs.
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.