100 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Military Enclosure, (1) 100 Amp pin & sleeve inlet to (4) 60 Amp pin & sleeve receptacles, (6) 30 Amp pin & sleeve receptacles and (1) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp GFCI duplex receptacle, Weather Resistant
Provides power directly to smaller distribution units for lights, computers, and cell phones. This unit also specifically allows connection to USMC B0014 environment control units.
Features & Benefits
- Fully insulated heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure with HDPE top and bottom provides superior impact, weather, chemical and shock resistance
- Tested and passed MIL-STD-810F for:
- High and low temperature shock
- Solar radiation
- Rain, salt, fog, sand, dust, icing and freezing rain
- Road mission
- Drop Test
- Hydraulic-magnetic circuit breakers prevent nuisance tripping at high temperatures
- Units can be stacked, saving storage and space
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level
- Rating: 100 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H,N,G), 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Environmental Rating:
In Accordance with MIL-STD- 810F
- Input: (1) 100 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, IEC 60309 pin & sleeve inlet
(4) 60 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, IEC 60309 pin & sleeve receptacles
(6) 30 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, IEC 60309 pin & sleeve receptacles
(1) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, Single Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, GFCI duplex receptacle
- Feed Thru: None
- Overcurrent Protection:
(1) 100 Amp, 3 Pole branch-rated circuit breaker
(6) 30 Amp, 3 Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
(4) 40 Amp, 3 Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
(1) 20 Amp, Single Pole branch-rated circuit breaker
- Enclosure Type: Military Style
- Dimensions: 36" L x 26" W x 20" H
- Approximate Weight: 180.5 lbs.
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.