120 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Military Style Enclosure, (2) 60 Amp Pin & Sleeve inlet to (4) 30 Amp Pin & Sleeve receptacles, (4) 20 Amp Pin & Sleeve receptacles, and (1) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp GFCI duplex receptacle, Weather Resistant
Military, Heavy Duty Industrial
Provides power directly to smaller distribution units for small to medium loads such as environmental control units, portable lights, and computers on expeditionary military camps and bases.
Features & Benefits
- Fully insulated heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure with HDPE top and bottom provides superior impact, weather, chemical, and shock resistance
- Tested and passed MIL-STD-810F for:
- High and low temperature
- Solar radiation
- Rain, salt, fog, sand, dust, icing, and freezing rain
- Road mission
- Drop Test
- Units can be stacked, saving storage and space
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level
- Rating: 120 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H,N,G), 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC
- Environmental Rating: In accordance with MIL-STD-810F
- Input: (2) 60 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, IEC 60309 Pin & Sleeve inlet
(4) 30 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, IEC 60309, Pin & Sleeve receptacles
(4) 20 Amp, Single Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, IEC 60309 Pin & Sleeve receptacles
(1) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, Single Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, GFCI duplex receptacle
- Feed Thru: None
- Overcurrent Protection:
(2) 60 Amp, 3 Pole branch-rated main circuit breakers
(4) 30 Amp, 3 Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
(5) 20 Amp, Single Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
- Enclosure Type: Military Style
- Dimensions: 25.5" L x 22.5" W x 17.5" H
- Approximate Weight: 90 lbs.
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.