Converts a 6-circuit multi-cable to (6) Edison 5-15 female connector bodies so that equipment can be plugged in.
Features & Benefits
- Thermoplastic resin premold creates a bond between the cable and connector for superior strain relief and secure terminations
- Pins and sockets cannot push back, extending the life of the connectors
- Rugged construction helps prevent broken conductors and loose or damaged ground rings
- Keyed design prevents misalignment of circuit conductors and unmateable or mismatched connections
- Thermoplastic elastomer overmold absorbs impact and provides an insulated and secure gripping surface for easier mating and safe handling
- Silver-plated brass contacts for high conductivity
- All black construction blends into scenery and is ideal for stage or studio lighting applications
- Rating: 20 Amp, 125 VAC
- Maximum when used with 50% diversity of load (in accordance with table NEC 520-44)
- Male Connector: Molded Lex LSC19
- Cable Guage: 12/3 SJOW-A
- Female Connectors: (6) NEMA 5-15, 15 Amp Edison connector bodies
Requests for custom lengths, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.