19 pin, 6-circuit, 20 Amp, 600 VAC LSC19 female inline connector, extra heavy duty stainless steel nose and backshell, solder or crimp termination, black finish
Motion Picture & Television Production, Church Production, Outdoor Events, Entertainment Theatre, Concert Touring, Convention Centers, Sporting Events, OEM
Connecting power to six circuits of theatrical or motion picture luminaires where an extra heavy duty connector is required. Assembly or repair of 6-circuit lighting extension cables and equipment cables including dimmer packs.
Features & Benefits
- Stainless steel construction prevents keyways from wearing out, and resists damage to housing.
- Strain relief keeps strain off terminals on a wide range of cables.
- Thermoplastic insulating sleeve prevents stray wire strands from potentially energizing the housing.
- Flexible rubber contact inserts promote individual pin and socket alignment for reliable connections.
- Rating: 20 Amp, 600 VAC
- Housing Material: Stainless steel nose and backshell
- Insert: Rubber
- Cable Diameter Range: 0.55"-1.0"
- Agency Approvals: UL Recognized
- Termination Type: choice of Solder or Crimp
- Conductor Size: #12 AWG or #14 AWG (Sockets included, crimp tool required)
Requests for custom configurations are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.