19 pin, 6-circuit, 20 Amp, 600 VAC, LSC19 male inline connector, flat cable strain relief, solder or crimp termination, black finish
Motion Picture & Television Production, Church Production, Outdoor Events, Entertainment Theatre, Concert Touring, Convention Centers, Sporting Events, OEM
This connector is used to connect power to six circuits of theatrical or motion picture luminaries. It is also used for assembly or repair of six circuit lighting extension cables and equipment cables.
Features & Benefits
- Clamp Type Strain Relief is specifically designed for Lex Products 6-circuit flat cable, Catalog #12/14FC
- Machined aluminum housing with hard black anodized finish provides enhanced durability
- Precision machined threads on coupling ring and female housing provide ease of mating and long life.
- Thermoplastic insulating sleeve prevents stray wire strands from potentially energizing the housing.
- Flexible rubber contact inserts promote individual pin and socket alignment for reliable connections.
- Rating: 20 Amp, 600 VAC
- Housing Material: Machined aluminum, hard black anodized finish
- Insert: Rubber
- Agency Approvals: UL Recognized
- Termination Type: choice of Solder or Crimp
- Conductor Size: #12 AWG or #14 AWG (Pins included, crimp tool required)
- Strain Relief Type: Clamp for use with flat cable
Requests for custom configurations are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.