19 pin, 6-circuit, 23 Amps, 600 VAC, LSC19 male panel mount connector, crimp or solder termination, black finish
Motion Picture & Television Production, Church Production, Outdoor Events, Entertainment Theatre, Concert Touring, Convention Centers, Sporting Events, OEM
This connector is used to connect power to six circuits of theatrical or motion picture luminaries. It is also used for assembly or repair of six circuit lighting, control and power distribution equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Proprietary anti-rotation design features 12 interlocking keys to help prevent spinning of the interior within the male and female housings
- Prevents mis-alignment of male and female circuit conductors and unmateable or mismatched connections
- Helps prevent broken conductors and loose or damaged ground rings
- UL Recognized at 23 Amps, 600 VAC
- Each circuit can carry up to a maximum of 23 Amps continuous load
- "Tempered Spring" female contacts maintain constant pin pressure to help ensure low resistance connections
- Machined aluminum housing with hard black anodized finish provides enhanced durability
- Silver plated brass contacts for high conductivity
- Interiors are clearly and permanently marked on front and back for easy wiring and circuit identification
- Rating: 23 Amp, 600 VAC
- Operating Temperature: -55 to +60 degrees C
- Ingress Protection: IP67 watertight when mated
- Housing Material: Machined aluminum, hard black anodized finish
- Insert: Silicone
- Termination Type: Crimp
- Conductor Size: #12 - #16 AWG
- Contacts: Silver plated brass
Requests for custom configurations are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.