EverGrip LSC19, 20 Amp, 6-circuit, 300 VAC, 12 AWG, 14 conductor multi-cable with molded Lex 6-circuit connectors, ground conductors bonded
Multi-cable carries 6-circuits of lighting power inside a single jacket, saving six individual runs of cable.
Features & Benefits
- Thermoplastic resin premold creates a bond between the cable and connector for superior strain relief and secure terminations
- Pins and sockets cannot push back, extending life of the connector
- Rugged construction helps prevent broken conductors and loose or damaged ground rings
- Keyed design prevents misalignment of circuit conductors and unmateable or mismatched connections
- Thermoplastic elastomer overmold absorbs impact and provides an insulated and secure gripping surface for easier mating and safe handling
- Multi-cables carry 6-circuits of lighting power inside a single jacket, avoiding 6 individual runs of cable
- Specially formulated thermoplastic rubber jacket provides exceptional flexibility and durability
- Available in 12, 14 and 16 AWG to meet specific requirements
- 14 conductor multi-cable offers two lower weight options when bonded grounds are accepted
- Tempered spring female contacts maintain constant pin pressure to help ensure low resistance connections
- Silver-plated brass contacts for high conductivity
- All black construction blends into scenery and is ideal for stage or studio lighting applications
- Rating:20 Amp, 300 VAC maximum (6-circuit)
- Maximum when used with 50% diversity of load (in accordance with table NEC 520-44).
- Ground Conductors Bonded: six ground contacts are combined through the use of a ground ring to two ground conductors.
- Male Connector: Molded Lex 6-circuit
- Cable Guage: 12 AWG, 14 conductor TPR
- Female Connector: Molded Lex 6-circuit
Requests for custom lengths, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.