20 Amps per circuit, 6-circuit "Break Out Box", Bento Enclosure, LSC19 panel mount male to (6) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp duplex receptacles, Feed Thru, NEMA 1 Indoor.
Additional model available with mounting holes on a metal handle and on the back to allow vertical or horizontal mounting on a truss or pole.
Breaks an industry standard 6-circuit lighting cable into NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp receptacles for connection of up to 12 lights in a fixed location. The feed thru option allows multiple boxes to be placed along the same feed.
Features & Benefits
- Provides 12 connection points for lights using 20 Amp duplex receptacles
- Optional model available that enables easy mounting or horizontally with C-clamp
- Heavy-duty extruded engineered thermoplastic enclosure is electrically insulated and resistant to shock, impact and corrosion
- Feed thru option allows multiple boxes to be placed along the same feed
- End plate grips for easy handling in tight spaces, and collapsible handle available on standard model
- Stackable and compact for easy storage
- Rating: 20 Amp, 6-circuit, 120 VAC
- Environmental Rating: NEMA 1 Indoor
- Input: (1) 20 Amps per circuit, 6-circuit, 120 VAC, LSC19 panel mount male
- Output: (6) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC duplex receptacles
- Feed Thru: (1) 20 Amps per circuit, 6-circuit, 120 VAC, LSC19 panel mount receptacle
- Overcurrent Protection: None
- Dimensions: 11.5" L x 5.9" W x 7.6" H
- Approximate Weight: 6.2 lbs.
Custom configurations, labeling and connectors are available. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.