200 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, (1) set of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded panel mount inlets (available in reverse ground, as well as reverse ground and neutral configurations) to (6) 100 Amp stage pin receptacles. Feed Thru. NEMA 1 Inddor.
Motion Picture and Television Production
This box provides 100 Amp stage pin receptacles for high power lighting effects, or to distribute power further down stream. The feed thru feature allows multiple boxes to be placed along the same feed.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure is fully insulated and resistant to shock, impact, and corrosion
- Breakers mounted under hinged lid for enhanced safety
- Stackable and compact for easy storage and convenient portability
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level
- Reverse neutral and ground options prevent mismating for enhanced safety
- Rating: 200 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H,N,G), 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC
- Environmental Rating: NEMA 1 Indoor
- Input: (1) set of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded panel mount inlets
(6) 100 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC stage pin receptacles
(2) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC duplex receptacles
- Feed Thru: (1) set of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded panel mount receptacles
- Overcurrent Protection:
(6) 100 Amp, Single Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
(2) 20 Amp, Single Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
- Enclosure Type: Pagoda
- Overall Dimensions: 11.5" L x 11.5" W x 14" H
- Approximate Weight: 42 lbs
cULus Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.