200 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Power Station Enclosure, (1) set of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded panel mount inlets to (21) NEMA TT-30, 30 Amp straight blade RV receptacles, feed thru, NEMA 3R Weather Resistant.
Live Events, Convention Centers, Sporting Events
This box is used at events where portable trailers need to be powered, such as golf tournaments, autoraces, or fairs. The feed-thru allows multiple boxes set up over a wide area.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure is fully insulated, resistant to shock, impact, corrosion and weather.
- Compact for easy storage and convenient portability.
- Breakers located under hinged lid, enhancing safety.
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level
- Rating: 200 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H,N,G), 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC
- Environmental Rating: NEMA 3R Weather Resistant
- Input: (1) set of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded panel mount inlets
- Output: (21) NEMA TT-30, 30 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 125 VAC straight blade RV receptacles
- Feed Thru: (1) set of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded panel mount outlets
- Overcurrent Protection: (21) 30 Amp, Single Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
- Overall Dimensions: 27.5" L x 18.5" W x 18" H
- Weight: 65 lbs
cULus Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.