200 Amp Cam-type female tie-in set with bare end, 2/0 AWG Type SC (entertainment)
- Allows qualified personnel to tie-in to a lug or bus bar (ring terminal required for bus bar).
Features & Benefits
- Weatherproof type cable assemblies
- Extra hard usage single layer thermoset jacket
- Provides superior durability over thermoplastic PPE
- Longer cable life
- Outperforms thermoplastic PPE heat & flame resistant - will not melt
- Weather resistant/UV resistant type SC extra hard usage cable
- Temperature rating: -50°c to 105°c
- Industry approvals: UL/MSHA Listed, RoHS compliant
- Annealed Stranded Copper: per ASTM-B-172
- Nominal strand: 1320 strands of 30 gauge wire
- Nominal cable OD: 0.665"
- Connector Type: Cam-type female series 16 inline
- NEMA rating: Type 3R - weatherproof
- Sleeve material: santoprene (TPE)
- Contact: Brass
- Strain Relief: Copper shim & wire
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.