200 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Pagoda Enclosure, (1) set of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded plugs on 18 inch #1 AWG type SC tails (available in reverse ground and neutral configuration) to (4) 20 Amps per circuit, 6-circuit, LSC19 female panel mount receptacles and (3) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp duplex receptacles, NEMA 1 Indoor
Also available in reverse ground and neutral configuration. Use part number DBS200-A4BM2-RNG.
Concert Touring, Theatrical, Live Events
Fed from a panel or generator, this box provides overcurrent protected power for four multi-cable connections. This box is typically used with multiple non-dimmed circuits.
Features & Benefits
- Provides four outputs for industry standard 6-circuit lighting multi-cable in addition to three duplex receptacles for convenience power
- Heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure is fully insulated and resistant to shock, impact and corrosion
- Circuit breakers are mounted under hinged lid for enhanced protection
- Stackable and compact for easy storage and convenient portability
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level
- Reverse neutral and ground option helps prevent mis-mating for enhanced safety
- Rating: 200 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H,N,G), 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC
- Environmental Rating: NEMA 1 Indoor
- Input: (1) set of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded plugs on ?18 inch #1 AWG type SC tails
(4) 20 Amps per circuit, 6-circuit, 120 VAC, ?LSC19 female panel mount receptacles
(3) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, ?duplex receptacles
- Overcurrent Protection: (27) 20 Amp, Single Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
- Enclosure: Pagoda
- Overall Dimensions: 11.5" L x 11.5" W x 14" H
- Approximate Weight: 39 lbs
UL and cUL Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.