This Hammerhead portable power distribution box breaks 400 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire power into (4) sets of 100 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire overcurrent protected circuits to power shelters, live events and other portable distribution units. The (2) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp duplex receptacles provide convenient power for lights, fans and light tools.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure is fully insulated and resistant to shock, impact and corrosion
- Breakers mounted under hinged window for easy access and enhanced safety
- Compact for convenient portability
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level
- Rating: 400 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H,N,G), 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC
- Environmental Rating: NEMA 3R Weather Resistant
- Input: (1) set of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded panel mount inlets
(4) sets of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color coded panel mount outlets
(2) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC duplex receptacles
- Feed Thru: None
- Overcurrent Protection:
(2) 20 Amp, Single Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
(4) 100 Amp, Single Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
- Overall Dimensions: 15" L x 18" W x 22" H
- Weight: 75 lb
cULus Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Custom configurations, labeling and connectors are available. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.