400 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Power Station Enclosure, (1) set of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded panel mount inlets to (3) 100 Amp, 220 VAC stage pin receptacles, (6) 100 Amp, 120 VAC stage pin receptacles and (1) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp duplex receptacle. Feed Thru. NEMA 1 Indoor.
Distributes power to large 120 VAC and 220 VAC lighting fixtures on sets or on location shoots. A duplex receptacle is provided for convenience use.
Features & Benefits
- Provides a variety of stage pin receptacles for powering multiple lights
- Heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure is fully insulated and resistant to shock, impact and corrosion
- Breakers are mounted under the hinged lid for enhanced safety
- Stackable and compact for easy storage and convenient portability
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level
400 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H,N,G), 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC
- Environmental Rating:
NEMA 1 Indoor
(1) set of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded panel mount inlets
(3) 100 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 220 VAC stage pin receptacles
(6) 100 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC stage pin receptacles
(1) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire duplex receptacle
- Feed Thru:
(1) set of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded panel mount outlets
- Overcurrent protection:
(3) 100 Amp, Single Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
(6) 100 Amp, 2 Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
(1) 20 Amp, Single Pole branch-rated circuit breaker
- Overall Dimensions:
27.5" L X 18.5" W X 18" H
- Approximate Weight:
cULus Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.