400 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 240/415Y VAC, Military Enclosure, (2) sets of (5) 16 Series Cam-type, color coded inlets to (3) 125 Amp pin & sleeve receptacles, Weather Resistant
Provides power directly to medium loads to allow connections to 240/415Y VAC United States Marine Corps Tactical Water Purification Systems.
Features & Benefits
- Fully insulated heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure with HDPE top and bottom provides superior impact, weather, chemical and shock resistance
- Tested and passed MIL-STD-810F for:
- High and low temperature shock
- Solar radiation
- Rain, salt, fog, sand, dust, icing, and freezing rain
- Road mission
- Drop Test
- Hydraulic-magnetic circuit breakers prevent nuisance tripping at high temperatures
- Units can be stacked, saving storage and space
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level
- Rating: 400 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H,N,G), 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 240/415Y VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Environmental Rating: In accordance with MIL-STD-810F
- Input: (2) sets of (5) 16 Series Cam-type, color coded panel mount inlets (200 Amps each)
- Output: (3) 125 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 240/415Y VAC, IEC 60309 pin & sleeve receptacles
- Feed Thru: None
- Overcurrent Protection: (2) 200 Amp, 3 Pole branch-rated main circuit breakers
(3) 100 Amp, 3 Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
- Dimensions: 36"L x 26"W x 19"H
- Approximate Weight: 160 lbs.
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.