The patented Lex Products PowerGATE™ Company Switch provides a safe and convenient means of supplying access to temporary power. The space-saving metal enclosure provides both lug style and IEC 60309 pin & sleeve outputs, and is available in both beige and matte black finishes. Connections are protected by a 100% rated electronic trip main circuit breaker. Company Switches with IEC 60309 pin & sleeve receptacles are available with 60 and 100 Amp ratings, with a NEMA 1 rated enclosure that is cULus Listed.
Theaters, Convention Centers, Studios, Theme Parks, Recreational Facilities
The Lex Products PowerGATE Company Switch provides access to relatively high amounts of electrical power, typically 60 Amps and above, in applications where the equipment utilized changes on a regular basis, such as theaters, studios, convention centers and arenas. Company Switches have become the preferred type of product for applications of this nature due to safety and convenience benefits.
Features & Benefits
- PowerGATE™ Company Switch design accommodates both IEC 60309 pin & sleeve and lug outputs in one wiring chamber, resulting in a compact design
- Features an electronic trip circuit breaker that is 100% rated, enabling continuous operation at maximum capacity
- Circuit breaker rated at 65,000 AIC (Amps Interrupting Capacity) to exceed requirements for installed dimmers
- Both IEC 60309 pin & sleeve and lug outputs are behind the access door, helping to eliminate accidental disconnection, unauthorized access and/or tampering with connections
- Unique arrangements of both pin & sleeve and lug terminations enables both sets of cable to drape downward for lower profile when mounted against a wall
- For enhanced safety, the access door to pin & sleeve and lug connections is interlocked to the main breaker, which means the breaker cannot be turned on unless the access door is closed
- Power shuts off automatically when the access door is opened, eliminating the ability to make or break a connection under load
- Circuit breaker allows for lockout/tagout to restrict access as needed
- Features a durable IEC 60309 pin & sleeve receptacle built to an international configuration standard
- IEC 60309 pin & sleeve receptacle does not require qualified personnel for installation
- The chassis ground can be isolated from the main ground for sensitive audio applications
- Rating: 60 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H,N,G), 120/208Y VAC
- Overcurrent Protection: 65,000 AIC Main Breaker, 100% Rated
(1) 60 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y, IEC 60309 pin & sleeve receptacle;
(5) Lugs for bare wire connection, in parallel with pin & sleeve receptacle
- Cabinet Finish Color: Beige or matte black powder coat
- Dimensions: 38.50" H x 20.27" W x 9.33" D
UL and cUL Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.