60 Amp, 4 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, 3 Phase, 50/60 Hz, 6/4 Type G cable with overmolded MIL-DTL-22992 Class L compatible male connector and a heavy-duty female IEC 60309 connector
A 4 Wire, 3 Phase adapter (3 Pole + Neutral + Ground) used with Military Portable Power Distribution Systems to adapt power between MIL-DTL-22992 Class L connectors and IEC 60309 Pin & Sleeve connectors.
Used to connect and distribute power between generators, power distribution equipment, mobile shelters and communication equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Thermoplastic resin premold encapsulates conductors to provide superior strain relief and keep pins and conductors secure
- Santoprene™ overmold absorbs impact, protects internal conductors and is resistant to a wide variety of chemicals
- Covers connected by corrosion resistant stainless steel chain and hardware provide environmental sealing when the connector is not mated
- Flexible strain relief extends cable life and eliminates need for mesh grip
- Ergonomic design provides an insulated and secure gripping surface for easier mating and safe handling of connectors
- Provides a convenient method to adapt power between IEC Pin & Sleeve and Class L devices on distribution boxes and cable extensions
- Unique EverGrip design is Patent Pending
- Rating: 60 Amp, 120/208Y VAC, 3 Phase, 50/60 Hz
- Environmental Rating: Waterproof per MIL-DTL-22992
- Male Connector: MIL-DTL-22992 Compatible Class L Overmolded
- Cable Gauge: #6 AWG 4 Conductor Type G
- Female Connector: IEC 60309 Pin & Sleeve
- NRTL testing was performed in accordance with MIL-DTL-22992 to verify the overmold construction of connectors with the following tests:
- Di-electric Voltage Withstand
- Insulation Resistance Test
- Submersion Test
- Drop Test
- Cable Pull Force (both per MIL-DTL-2992 and pull to destruction)
- Lex's 60 Amp Class L Overmolded Cable Connectors maintain the required conductive coating and continuity from shell to ground per MIL-DTL-22992
Requests for custom lengths, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.