60 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Power Station Enclosure, (1) 60 Amp Class L panel mount inlet to (1) 60 Amp Class L panel mount receptacle, (12) NEMA L5-20, 20 Amp locking receptacles, and (2) NEMA L14-20, 20 Amp locking receptacles, Weather Resistant
Fleet Hospital 60 Amp Distribution Box. This box provides power to portable lights, computers, medical equipment and communications equipment in military base camps and mobile hospitals.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure is fully insulated and resistant to shock, impact and corrosion
- Circuit breakers are mounted under hinged lid for enhanced protection
- Stackable for easy storage and convenient portability
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level
- Rating: 60 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H,N,G), 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Environmental Rating: Weather Resistant
- Input: (1) 60 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Class L panel mount inlet
(1) 60 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Class L panel mount receptacle
(12) NEMA L5-20, 20 Amp, Single Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, locking receptacles
(2) NEMA L14-20, 20 Amp, Single Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, locking receptacles
- Feed Thru: None
- Overcurrent Protection:
(2) 60 Amp, 3 Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
(12) 20 Amp, Single Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
(2) 20 Amp, 2 Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
- Dimensions: 26" L x 17" W x 18" H
- Approximate Weight: 90 lbs.
Heavy Duty Molded Rubber
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.