60 Amp, Single Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, (3) #6 AWG type SC cables, stage pin extension
60 Amp stage pin extensions are primarily used to power lights rated between 2kW and 7.2kW. These extensions can also be used to feed 60 Amp distribution boxes commonly found on set.
Features & Benefits:
- Extensions are made with single conductor type SC cable and are banded every 2 feet with heavy-duty type head shrink tubing
- Extensions feature stage pin connectors machined from high temperature phenolic material
- Double set screw terminals for secure terminations
- Stage pin connectors are ETL Listed
- Rating: 60 Amp, Single Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC
- Male/Female Conductor: 60 Amp stage pin
- Cable: (3) #6 AWG Type SC
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.