EverGrip® 7 Pin Molded Socapex Compatible Motor Control Cable Extensions with heavy-duty 16 AWG 7 conductor cable
Concert Touring, Theatrical, Live Events, Motion Picture & Television Production
Connects power distribution boxes (hoist relay controls) to hoist chain motors in entertainment rigging and scenery conveyance applications.
Features & Benefits
- Male and female interiors are encapsulated in thermoplastic material to prevent spinning and eliminate unmateable or mismatched connections
- Proprietary connector construction prevents pins and contacts from pushing back into housing, extending cable assembly life
- Proprietary connector construction encapsulates conductors to prevent short circuits due to stray conductors
- EverGrip process bonds the cable to the connector to provide superior strain relief and maintain secure connections
- Oil resistant thermoplastic elastomer overmold absorbs impact, protects internal conductors and provides an insulated gripping surface
- Locking ring is overmolded for impact resistance and a firm gripping surface when mating and unmating connectors
- Molded strain relief extends cable life
- Supportive wire mesh bus drop cable grip prevents stress on cable
- Alignment arrows allow easy mating and unmating
- Compatible with Socapex 7 pin motor control connectors
- Rating: 10 Amp, 250 VAC
- Male/Female Connector: 7 pin molded Socapex compatible connector
- Cable Gauge: 16 AWG, 7 conductor SOOW
Requests for custom lengths, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.