The PCS TRIO™ Decibel Dampener is a cowling used to diminish cooling fan noise from a PCS TRIO™ 4-, 8- or 16-Module Chamber for noise-sensitive installations.
- Device fits to the top of the Module Chamber with no tools.
- 18 gauge black powder-coated steel housing construction.
- 1" lightweight Melamine insulation lining meets ASTM E84 25/50 for flame and smoke.
- Reduces audible emissions while ensuring proper air flow clearance.
- Hook and loop fastening material secures device to Module Chamber.
- Dimensions: 12" H x 14.5" W x 12" D
- Weight: 11.45 lbs.