The PCS TRIO™ Stand is a frame that sits beneath the 8-Module Chamber or 16-Module Chamber that transfers the system weight to the floor.
- 1/8" black powder-coated aluminum construction.
- Establishes the minimum clearance required between the bottom of the Module Chamber and the floor to ensure proper air flow clearance.
- Includes four (4) levelling feet with a 4" throw to guarantee a level base on an uneven surface.
- Cutouts provide access to the bottom removable knockout panel and air flow inlet.
- Designed to fi t within the footprint of the Module Chamber cabinet, while providing door clearance.
PLEASE NOTE: Lex Products is capable of producing the PCS TRIO™ stand in custom heights.